The West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacists (WAPCP) conducts Fellowship examinations for Part I and Part II students in the third week of November of the year. To qualify for the examination, each student shall have attended a minimum of four (4) update lectures, except where a Part I student is granted an exemption. Part II students, in addition to completion of course work, shall have satisfied the requirements for Residency before entry into Part II Theory Examination.
To enter for an examination:
- The completed entry form shall be returned to the Secretary General, West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacists not later than the specified closing date.
- Each candidate shall be recommended by a Fellow of the College.
- The application form shall be returned with evidence of payment of the prescribed fee.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant shall be attached.
- No candidate shall be admitted into the examination hall unless he/she has fufilled all requirements as stated above.
2017 Fellowship Examinations
Nigeria: Abuja, Benin City, Enugu, Ibadan & Lagos
Sierra Leone: Freetown
Monday, 27th November - Friday, 1st December, 2017