POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA-PGD, CERTIFICATE COURSE (SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT) 2018/2019
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified pharmacists and allied healthcare providers into WAPCP program in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management commencing first quarter of 2019
Qualifications: Interested applicants, who must be Pharmacists, or other health care providers (as approved by PCN and WAPCP), should possess a minimum of BPharm/PharmD, B. Sc or HOD in relevant areas. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption.
Duration: The program duration is nine (9) months for PGD and three (3) months for PGc.
The program is modular and involves didactic, experiential and field visits; 70% is billed to be online. School fees is N200,000 for PGD and N90,000 for PG certification. Admission form is N10000 only.
For details, contact Prof NN Wannang (08037877988).
(1) Diploma in Community Pharmacy Practice (General Practice)
(2) Diploma in Production Management
(3) Diploma in Quality Assurance
(4) Diploma in Social and Administrative Pharmacy
(5) Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy
(6) Diploma in Drug Procurement and Logistics Management
(7) Diploma in Public Health Pharmacy
(8) Diploma in Agricultural and Veterinary Pharmacy.
Progression of Diplomates into the Fellowship Programme (for Pharmacists only)
Diplomates (Pharmacists) who want to undertake the Fellowship program of the College shall take Part I and Part II courses together with a Research project in the chosen Faculty. The duration shall be three (3) years instead of the normal four (4) years for the program